Sunday, February 8, 2009

Here is me teasing Bob

But first I have to mention that I had a great day today from about 3:30pm to 6:00pm, at my friend Bob's house. If you ever need to get away and go somewhere where coolness just rubs off on you, it's Bob's house. He's so damn chilled out and mellow that's its contagious. I needed that today and I was also planning to visit Bob anyway so that I could work on the garden with him. Today we planted onions, English peas, spinach, mustard greens, turnip greens and strawberries! The strawberries will be around for a while and the others, they will start to die off right in time for tobacco and tomato and squash and all the other stuff to start growing. We also discussed getting a beehive so that the bees would help with the garden- and give us free honey...and also to help save the world, one little pollinating bee at a time. Bob used to have bees when he was little so he knows some stuff about them and he's going to look into getting a hive which is awesome. Otherwise, here is me teasing Bob:



Bob, you know you want it. Imagine how much the cats would love their very own chicken coup. And those tiny little chicken eggs you love...they could be yours...

The rain this week will be great for the garden. Can't wait. Next week I will take pictures so that I can document it this year. Fun Fun Fun.

By the way, if you do ever need to get away and clear your head, hanging out with Bob is awesome, but I've got dibs and us Yankees are hard as nails...you wouldn't want to mess with me in a dark alley, comprende?

No comments:

Post a Comment